Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Take off your heels. Make yourself at home.


Let's begin, shall we? 
After several years of friends, family and professors urging me to join the blogging world, I have finally worked up the courage to do so. I would say on a weekly basis I receive text messages from friends asking me... 

"Can I borrow that outfit you wore last weekend?"

"What are the ingredients you put in your morning smoothie?"

"Can you do my makeup tonight before we go out?"

"Does this top look okay with this necklace?"
[include picture text]

The list goes on and on and I wouldn't change it for the world.
So now it's time I share my personal style, healthy ways, beauty advice and things that inspire me with the rest of the world. So take off your heels and make yourself at home. Let's have some fun!

If you want to follow my blog, subscribe by entering your email address within the space provided in the right column under, "Follow By Email". To learn more about me, check out my "Get To Know Me" page at the top.

Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love!! Can we see a tutorial on the 'smokey eye' soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny. Can't wait to read your blogs!

    ReplyDelete