Monday, February 3, 2014

Dress With Jenny: Palazzo Pants


These wide-leg palazzo pants are universally flattering and so much fun to wear. High-waisted Palazzo pants take over half of my closet and I can never have too many. What's great about these pants is that you can wear them in both warm and cold climates. An all over floral print in bold colors make these pants a statement piece. It's important when wearing busy prints on bottom, to not let your top compete. I love the idea of wearing these pants with a basic, not busy and fitted shirt.  

I have paired my American Threads palazzo pants with a fitted crop top and a light, sleeveless sweater from Forever21.


{Links below}


If you are looking into purchasing palazzo pants, click the links below to my favorite stores that hold these trendy pants in different styles!

American Threads

Lotus Boutique

Know Style

Lizard Thicket

Dress Up

1 comment:

  1. like the color design on your palazzo pants and you look great in them

    ReplyDelete