Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dress With Jenny: The Sequined Blazer

Some people might only like to incorporate sequins into their wardrobe around the holidays, specifically New Years Eve. I beg to differ. Sequins are like accessories and can always be incorporated into your outfit if worn correctly.

I have paired my sequined blazer with a silky blue crop top and black high-waisted dress shorts. For shoes I chose to throw on my black ankle boots. For accessories I incorporated a gemstone statement necklace. This look is perfect for a night out on the town.

{Links Below}












3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your blog, because buy dress has always been my headache.I also focused on some trends, I love you this a few dress.
    Perhaps dress more nostalgic feelings before, so I like the dress of The Times.Of course, now dress more prominent personality, has the vitality.
    ps: Sexy!
    formal dresses australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sharing, love this dress, like the style.
    http://weiwendresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete