Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dress With Jenny: The Casual Neon


Neon colors are flashy and vibrant! If you like to play it safe when it comes to your wardrobe, it's always a good idea to go for toned down and neutral colors for the rest of the outfit when wearing neon, like white or black. Adding neutral colors help you prevent from going over the top. Unless you are the type who enjoys C O L O R   B L O C K I N G, (which I am a huge fan of) I suggest you go for a very glamorous and non excessive look. BUT If you're not quite ready for neon to be draped on your body in that sort of manor, that is okay! You can start off with wearing neon as a casual look and toning down the impact of the electric colors by adding neutral colors.

I have styled my neon pink sweater with a pair of Best Friend styled jeans and short suede boots on bottom. For accessories I have spiced things up with a skinny leopard belt and a pink and navy stoned statement necklace.


{Links below}
  • Neon Pop Knit Sweater - Forever21
  • SOLD Design Lab Jeans - (Luckily I found mine at T.J. Maxx on sale) Similar pair at Bloomingdales for actual retail price.
  • Sueded Short-Zip Boots - Old Navy
  • Statement Necklace - Francesca's (SOLD OUT ONLINE)
  • Leopard Print Belt - Forever21 (SOLD OUT ONLINE);Similar 


1 comment:

  1. That neon sweater is a queen! My friend recently bought hers.

    ReplyDelete