Monday, October 20, 2014

Dress With Jenny: Fall Basics

Hello, O c t o b e r !

Campfires, pumpkin flavored treats, colorful leaves and football season are just a few things on my list as to why October is the best month of the year.  The weather finally starts to cool off and the cold weather fashion starts to make an appearance. It's layer season so this means over-sized cardigans, beanies, scarves, vests, blazers, etc. There are so many reasons to love the month of October in fashion world and today I am going to give you a peak at some of my favorite fall basics.

Start off this fall by looking fresh and fabulous. Rock those leather pants that you've always loved but been afraid to wear. Step out of the norm and have fun with your attire. I know I did this past weekend in the mountains when I decided to wear my new floppy felt hat from Nordstrom. I've always been obsessed with this look but never had the courage to purchase one.


There is nothing better than completing a perfect Fall outfit with a floppy felt hat. I decided to pair my hat with one of the most comfortable light-weight sweaters I have ever worn from American Threads. The stitching is beautiful and can be worn with so many different fall colors! Underneath I wore my black lace bralette which was also from American Threads. This lace bralette is gorgeous and a must have in your wardrobe. Throw out your old boring plain bandeau's and purchase a bralette instead! On bottom I wore my black low-rise ripped skinny jeans from Forever 21. I am a huge fan of ripped jeans this fall and the selection at Forever 21 right now is endless! For shoes, I wore my black short boots from 6pm.com which are on sale right now for only $28.50!

LINKS BELOW:





 LINKS: 

 *Sweater is not listed online yet

No comments:

Post a Comment